Teen Advisory Board....We Want You!
Do you want to make a difference and offer your voice to the library in the community? The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is a group of teen, grades 7-12, who are interested in talking books and movies, planning programs, and promoting the library in the community. We meet during the summer and occasionally for other events. Please watch for updates on our Facebook page.
What We Do:
* Recommend books and movies for the Young Adult collection.
* Plan, promote, and implement teen programs and assist with various programming as desired.
* Promote ideas, books, and programs to teens and kids in the community.
What Will I Get Out Of It:
* Have a say in the materials purchased for the library.
* Have an opportunity to be creative and expressive and share your talents and interest.
* Log community service hours.
What Is The Time Commitment:
* Late spring and summer
* There is a the possibility of assisting with other events throughout the year. You determine your availability.