Teen Advisory Board....We Want You!
Do you want to make a difference and offer your voice to the library in the community? The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is a group of teens, grades 6-12, who are interested in talking books and movies, planning programs, and promotin the library in the community.
What We Do:
* Recommend books and movies for the Young Adult collection.
* Plan, promote, and implement teen programs and assist with various programming as desired.
* Promote ideas, books, and programs to teens and kids in the community.
What Will I Get Out Of It:
* Have a say in the materials purchased for the library.
* Have an opportunity to be creative and expressive and share your talents and interest.
* Log community service hours.
What Is The Time Commitment:
* TAB is just getting started so it is TBD, but expect more time late spring and throughout the summer.
* There is a the possibility of assisting with other events throughout the year. You determine your availability.